Sponsors demonstrate exceptional commitment to the Challenge initiative, providing considerable financial and other support to help the Challenge achieves its aims and objectives. They are a driving force working to help safeguard UK cyberspace and are a cornerstone within the trusted Challenge community.
- Talent spotting: We are the only way to access an otherwise unobtainable pool of talent in the cyber security sector – those who do not realise they have the skills to succeed in this industry. Our competitions act as a filtering process for this raw talent. They offer a unique opportunity to access people with verified capabilities that have yet to unlock their full potential.
- Smarter corporate social responsibility: We are an unusual and innovative way for companies to demonstrate they are responsible organisations. Through us, they can provide volunteer support to address a critical national issue and encourage the ethical application of new-found skills.
- 3. Enhanced reputation: Our publicity programme helps sponsors publicly demonstrate they understand the problem and are putting something back into the sector, playing a critical role building the right national defence capability, and underpinning the future of the UK’s safety online.
We offer a range of Benefits according to the desired level of Sponsorship.
The following benefits are indicative of those available to Platinum Plus Sponsors:
- Individually tailored benefit packages (subject to Board approval)
- Access to candidate talent
- Opportunity to provide a Thought Leadership feature on the Challenge website and Inside Cyber Magazine.
- Opportunity for the sponsor logo, accompanying text and web link to appear within the list of sponsors on the Challenge website.
- Several opportunities for quoting in the press and speaking at Challenge events.
- Opportunity to present a profile of a Cyber Security employee under the Talent Management part of the website.
- Individual PR Interview with Proof Communications.
- Opportunity to feature in a Challenge newsletter.
- Opportunity to have a direct voice in the wording of key press releases.
- For competition writers the brand will be included in all candidate communications.
- Opportunity to provide a Thought Leadership feature on the Challenge website.
- Opportunity to attend at least one Challenge marketing event.