It’s that time again! Cyber Security Challenge UK is coming to Scotland to deliver a two-day competition for Scottish university students.
There will be a number of competitions provided by our sponsor partners over the course of the weekend to test your skills, including a Capture-the-Flag.
Teams are made up of four students from each Scottish university. Additional teams will be accepted on a first come first served basis, number are limited so sign up now.
You do not need to be studying cyber security or a related discipline to take part – just enthusiasm and problem solving skills are needed, however please be aware the challenges are designed by professionals to test your skills, so it won’t be easy!
Each member of your team must register individually, and nominate a team leader who will be a point of contact, you can do this via EventBrite.
The competition will be live:
Saturday 10 November 09:30 – 21:00
Sunday 11 November 10:00 – 16:00
You must attend both days of the competition.
Food and drinks provided throughout the competition. Accommodation is available, conditions apply.
- Those traveling from more than 60 miles will be offered overnight accommodation on the Saturday night only.
- You will be expected to share your rooms with your team members (twin rooms).
- You must be over 18 to stay in the accommodation provided, otherwise you should make arrangements with an appropriate adult.
- You must be studying at a Scottish University or College to enter this competition.
- There must be at least two UK nationals on your team.
Register your team now to secure your place!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS THURSDAY 1ST NOVEMBER